Hiring specifics differ from industry to industry. Many requirements are the same but Cranes, Heavy Equipment, Scaffolding, etc differ in details. Gary understands the difference. Below we touch on the specifics and then detail some common features.
With MYOB, QuickBooks, Xero, SAGE and MoneyWorks Integration
Mobile and Tower Crane Hire
- Gary can setup default drivers, dogmen and riggers per crane yet enable easy re-allocation of staff to a crane for all jobs that day - or part of a day.
- You get in-your-face advice of non inducted employees or equipment by site
- Gary provides online timesheets - recording starts, arrivals, breaks, leaving, demob, etc for the equipment and team in real time with signature capture by the site foreman for specific activities - by tablet or phone. Email to customer - paperwork never gets lost.
- Also weekly timesheet entry and processing - on-line or by the office.
- Define your own additional charge rules (overtime, outside hours, minimum hours, etc) per equipment or group and per labour type. Capture Site Allowance.
- Invoices can match your daily work sheets - by day by equipment by employee with additional charges.
- Automatically attach required documents with quotes or invoices.
- Staff can log on via mobile phones to see their jobs for today
- Generates alerts for registration or license expiry, etc
- Auto-loading to the job of default requirements per site (eg traffic control), per customer (send rigger) and per equipment (truck for counterweights) whenever a job is created or equipment is assigned.
- Online Site Inspection form with drawing and signature capture capabilities. Always with the job.
- Online Timeline Calendar showing booking details by equipment and (optionally) employee. One job stretching over days or months.
- Charge (tower) crane per day by contract and staff from timesheet entries.
Heavy Equipment Hire
- Equipment selection by cascading drill down
- Nominal (not the real equipment) allocation for quote purposes
- Concurrent multiple equipment selection
- Display equipment characteristics (capacity, reach, volume, etc) and select from that
- Equipment coloured coded for availability, remote location, etc
- Pre-Hire check routines
- Choose equipment when quote confirmed
- Swap equipment when damaged, etc
- Cross-Hire equipment and track costs while charging original rates
- Optional employee selection - includes induction reporting and on-line timesheets as per crane hire
- Stand down recording with your own rules
- Check stand-downs against vehicle starts
- Onhire/Off-Hire processes including delivery & pickup
- Quantity change processing for relevant items (originally took 200 pieces, returned 50 a week later)
- Tablet/phone processing in the yard including signature capture
- Capturing klms, fuel useage, hours run or litres pumped.
- Damage waiver charging
- Active days per week terms
- Automated charging per day - see at a glance accumulated charging so far this month
- Standard rates and customer specific rates
- Auto-credit for early period invoicing if rate drops after time.
- Pre-Invoicing checks can prevent invoicing until errors fixed
- Auto-generation of invoices at EOM after error checks
Scaffolding and related items Hire - extra-features
- Fixed Price orders or daily rentals
- Pause the hire while checking returns
- Review future availability
- Hire by weight or item
General Hire features
- Gary sells safety equipment, etc from showroom as POS or account sale - separate from hire order or included in it.
- Provides full inventory control for an unlimited number of items
Contact management system
- Keep records of every conversation and every contact with customers, suppliers or others
- Record and cost all servicing on plant and generate alerts for scheduled services
- Keep full maintenance history